Select your current network to see a list of available unlocking services
Network Provider Select your Current Service Provider
Available Unlocking Services
Sony Xperia U Unlocking Instructions
Warning : Do not enter any wrong unlock codes on your Sony Xperia U mobile phones. If you enter over a certain amount of wrong unlock codes on your Sony Xperia U mobile phone, your phone may get hard locked and sometimes become unusable.
1. Switch ON your Sony Xperia U with a Not Allowed SIM Card.
2. Your Sony Xperia U will request to enter an unlock code.
3. Tap the box where you have to input the code and a number pad will appear.
4. Type in the unlock code we send to you.
5. Press the 'Unlock' button on the phone.
6. Your Sony Xperia U phone should now be unlocked.
*NOT ACCEPTED : We mean, to use a sim card from a network other than the network your Sony Xperia U is locked to.
Each Sony Xperia U mobile phone has an unique unlock code. You can buy the unique unlock code for your Sony Xperia U mobile phone using the form above.
You can use the following Mobile Unlocker unlocking services to get the unlock code for your Sony Xperia U mobile phone :